Sunday, November 14, 2010

MisfitsCafe.com - Children's Prayers

 

  
  

Children's Prayers
 
 
 
 


1.  Dear God, 

Please put another holiday 
Between Christmas and Easter. 
There is nothing good in there now.   
Amanda 


2.  Dear God, 
Thank you for the baby brother 
But what I asked for was a puppy.   
I never asked for anything before.  
 
You can look it up.  
 
Joyce
 

3.  Dear Mr.  
 
God, I wish you would not make it so easy 

For people to come apart 
I had to have 3 stitches and a shot.   
Janet 


4.  God, 
I read the bible.   
What does beget mean?  
 
Nobody will tell me 

Love Alison 

5.  Dear God, 
How did you know you were God?   
Who told you?  
 
Charlene 


6.  Dear God, 
Is it true my father 
Won't get in Heaven 
If he uses his golf words in the house?   
Anita 


7.  Dear God, 
I bet it's very hard for you 
To love all of everybody in the whole world.   
There are only 4 people in our family 

And I can never do it.   
Nancy 


8.  Dear God, 
I like the story about Noah 
The best of all of them.   
You really made up some good ones.  
 
I like walking on water, too.  
 
Glenn 


9.  Dear God, 
My Grandpa says you were around 
When he was a little boy. 
How far back do you go?   
Love, Dennis 


10.  Dear God, 
Do you draw the lines around the countries?   
If you don't, who does?  
 
Nathan 


11.  Dear God, 
Did you mean for giraffes 
To look like that or was it an accident?   
Norma 


12.  Dear God, 
In bible times, 
Did they really talk that fancy? 
Jennifer 

13.  Dear God, 
How come you did all those miracles 
In the old days and don't do any now?   
Billy 


14.  Dear God, 
Please send Dennis Clark 
To a different summer camp this year.   
Peter 


15.  Dear God, 
Maybe Cain and Abel 
Would not kill each other so much 
If they each had their own rooms.   
It works out OK with me and my brother. 

Larry 

16.  Dear God, 
I keep waiting for spring, 
But it never did come yet. 
What's up?  Don't forget.   
Mark 


17.  Dear God, 
My brother told me about 
How you are born 
But it just doesn't sound right.   
What do you say?  
 
Marsha 


18.  Dear God, 
If you watch in Church on Sunday 
I will show you my new shoes.   
Barbara 


19.  Dear God, 
Is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, 
Or do you just know him through the business?   
Donny 


20.  Dear God, 
I do not think anybody 
Could be a better God than you. 
Well, I just want you to know that.   
I am not just saying that because 

You are already God.   
Charles 


21.  Dear God, 
It is great the way you always 
Get the stars in the right place.   
Why can't you do that with the moon?  
 
Jeff 


22.  Dear God, 
I am doing the best I can.   
Really !!!!
 
Frank 


And, saving the best for last   . 


23.  Dear God, 
I didn't think orange went with purple 
Until I saw the sunset 
You made on Tuesday night.   
That was really cool.  
 
Thomas

 

 

 

 


http://MisfitsCafe.com/Floyd
Change your thinking change your life

Permission granted to share.  However, please remove my name before forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share with others. THANK YOU.

Click on link for free donation for breast cancer
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
 

  
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.437 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2923 - Release Date: 06/07/10 06:35:00
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
***\\\ MISFITSCAFE.COM ANNOUNCEMENTS ///***

* StumpySteve sez ...

"LIFE'S JOURNEY" IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN
A WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SLIDE IN SIDEWAYS,
TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING ... HOLY SHlT!! WHAT A RIDE!!

***\\\ THE MISFITSCAFE.COM ADMIN ///***
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkBucks